Faculty of Sciences and Art , department of psychology, associated professor
Maia Tsereteli was born in 1967 in Tbilisi, in 1985 finished 61-th Secondary School in Tbilisi
• In 1986-91 was a student of Faculty of psychology at the Tbilisi State University, specialization of general psychology.
• In 1990 student exchange program was attended by the summer school of the political university of Isbrück (Austria).
• In 1991-94 she studied law at the Institute of Law of the Georgiian Academy of Sciences, specializing in Legal Psychology.
• Iin 2001 she was Ph.D student at the D. Uznadze Institute of Psychology of the Georgian Academy of Sciences.
• In 2003 defended Ph.D thesis.
• From 1995 at 2006 she was senior teacher and docent at Sulkhan Saba Orbeliani Pedagogical University.
• From 2007 to 2012 was assotiated professor of Ilia State University, and since 2012 he is Associate Professor.
• She is married, has a son.
Scientific interests: Developmental psychology; Identity Formation;
Research interests: Coping Strategies ; Adolescents Psychological Well-Being and Stress. Caucasian Messenger;
Changes in Coping Strategies of Georgian Adolescents
in Post-war Period, (with N.Imedadze, M.Japaridze). In book “12th Biennial Conference of the European Association for Research on Adolescence”, pp. 123-128. Medimond, 2012
Study of future teachers psychological barriers and training for their overcoming, Tbilisi 2002